Friday, July 21st
- 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Early registration/check in at the Day’s Inn lobby
Saturday, July 22nd
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM – Registration/check in at the Day’s Inn lobby
- 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM – A guided ride has been planned to Helmcken Falls (Canada’s fourth highest waterfall) starting from the Day’s Inn parking lot. Bring a picnic lunch!
- 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM – unguided rides including:
- Canyon Loop Run – Lunch in Lillooet at the Lillooet Cookhouse is always a good ride.
- Lake Run – a loop around the Cariboo and North Thompson area – maybe Lunch in Kamloops??
- Horse Lake, Sheridan Lake, Green Lake Loop – several nice local eating establishments along the ride:
- Iron Horse Pub (Lone Bute)
- Sweet Ash Bistro (Lone Bute)
- The Sugar Shack (70 Mile House)
- The Boondocks (Sheridan Lake)
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Dinner – we will be booking tables at several of the local favourite eating establishments:
- Red Rock Grill
- The Eatery
- 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM – social time – 50/50 draw
Sunday, July 23rd
- Time to head home after a day or two of meeting new friends and riding in the Cariboo Region of beautiful British Columbia.